Members of the Solve community champion Solve’s mission to address world challenges and directly support the Solver teams who are implementing solutions to those global challenges. View Members
Solve membership is $5,500 annually and fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity. 100 percent of Member donations go towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams implement and scale their work.
For more information about becoming a Member, please contact Hala Hanna, Solve's Managing Director of Community.
As a Solve Member, you have the opportunity to:
- Support 130 tech entrepreneurs from Solve’s global pipeline of startups solving Global Challenges: 30+ new Solver teams are selected yearly at our pitch event, Solve Challenge Finals, during UN General Assembly week (every September in New York City).
- Collaborate with 120+ Members at year-round Solve events, including our flagship meeting, Solve at MIT (every May). Members are leaders from Starbucks, Nike, Microsoft, Capital One, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Cisco, Save the Children, and many more organizations.
- Influence the design of the next Global Challenges. Members are viewed as thought leaders in their field and have the opportunity to inform Solve’s future Challenges—including by sponsoring roundtables with key stakeholders within their organization or community.
Apply to Become a Member
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an annual rate of $5,500. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Partnerships are Solve marketplace success stories—often occurring between a Solver and Member. Thanks to our partners, Solve has brokered $25 million in funding commitments and 190+ partnerships for Solver teams and entrepreneurs.
Preparing Under-Resourced Kids for Tech Careers
Solver Code Nation received a $1.5 million grant from Member Strada Education Network in 2019 to equip students in under-resourced schools with the skills needed to launch careers in tech.
Growing Oyster Reefs to Protect Ecosystems
Solver Grow Oyster Reefs received a $285,000 grant from Member Rise Resilience Innovations in 2019 to grow oyster reefs to protect coastal communities and ecosystems.
Documenting Sexual Violence Evidence
Solver MediCapt received a $200,000 grant from Member Patrick J. McGovern Foundation in 2019 to transform the documentation and prosecution of sexual violence.
Besides membership, there are other ways to get involved with Solve:
- Submit a solution to Solve's Global Challenges
- Vote for or comment on solutions
- Host a Solveathon to help your community create, refine, and submit impactful solutions to Solve’s Challenges
- Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media
Photo: Adam Schultz / MIT Solve