2021 January-June Partnerships InternApply for this job
Location: Remote/Cambridge, MA
Solve seeks a Partnerships Intern for the winter/spring 2021 season (January-June) to be placed on Solve's Partnerships Team. This position will likely be remote.
MIT Solve advances lasting solutions from tech entrepreneurs to address the world’s most pressing problems. Solve is a marketplace for social impact: we find tech entrepreneurs from around the world and broker partnerships across our community to scale their innovative work—driving lasting, transformational change.
Solve's Partnerships team manages sponsorships and prizes as well as relationships with Solve advisors, select members of the MIT Solve community, and prospective sponsors and partners. The Partnerships intern supports the Partnerships team with the following: research, writing, editing, Salesforce reports, data entry, invitation strategy, branding, logistics, event preparation, sponsorship decks, and more. Notably, this intern will be involved with preparations for Solve's flagship event in May 2021 - Solve at MIT.
Successful interns are those who take initiative, like to problem-solve, and are ready to dive into an all-hands-on-deck environment.
- Increase the base of prospective partners for the Solve community, among leading corporations, foundations, and high net worth individuals
- Strategically research and outreach to a variety of audiences
- Create and update materials for upcoming events and meetings
- Research, enter, track, and process data from a variety of sources to Salesforce
- Ensure the consistency of branded materials in presentation, invitation, correspondence, and outreach materials
- Participate in the preparation and on-site execution of Solve's flagship convening -- Solve at MIT
- Support Partnerships team and team Lead as needed
Qualifications and Skills: Great Solve Interns:
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- Take initiative, like to problem-solve, and are ready to dive into an all-hands-on-deck environment
- Are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and platforms
- Are proactive when working on projects that are not fully scoped; know when to ask questions
- Have the project/task management capabilities to prioritize responsibilities
- Maintain professionalism, especially with external stakeholders
- Previous internship experience
- Experience with Salesforce, project management systems, and PowerPoint
- Experience with external facing stakeholders and/or VIP constituents
Current students and recent grads with academic backgrounds in Business, Finance, Marketing, Sales, or Communications are encouraged to apply, although those with different backgrounds are also welcome to apply. Regrettably, Solve is unable to provide sponsorship for international students, so intern applicants must be legally able to work in the US. Interns are paid $15/hour. Interns must commit to a minimum of 15 hours/week of work at the office and be able to start promptly on January 12, 2020. To apply, send a resume and 1 page cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply: To apply, send a resume and 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job