Coordinator, Strategic & Partner ProgramsApply for this job
Location: Remote/Cambridge, MA
Solve is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a mission to solve world challenges. Solve is a marketplace for social impact innovation. Through open innovation Challenges, Solve finds incredible tech-based social entrepreneurs all around the world. Solve then brings together MIT’s innovation ecosystem and a community of Members to fund and support these entrepreneurs to help them drive lasting, transformational impact. Join Solve on this journey at solve.mit.edu.
Joining the Solve team offers a unique change to join an entrepreneurial team to drive innovation to solve world challenges and support social entrepreneurs and social impact leaders in advancing their work.
MIT Solve seeks a Coordinator to join its Strategic & Partner Programs team to support Solve’s mission of advancing lasting solutions from tech-based social entrepreneurs that address the world’s most pressing problems. The primary responsibilities of the position are to support Solve’s Strategic & Partner Programs team through project coordination support for custom Partner Challenges hosted on the MIT Solve open innovation platform and world class in-person and virtual global events, to help further build and engage Solve’s diverse community of impact leaders.
The Strategic & Partner Programs Coordinator will:
- Support the project coordination and management of Solve’s Partner open innovation challenges and strategic projects.
- Coordinate virtual and in-person workshops and events including draft, send, and track invitations, manage virtual event platforms, track registrations, research speakers and participants for outreach, create briefing documents, draft and send event logistics emails, and serve as a group facilitator, as needed.
- Conduct Partner challenge or project promotion through research, email campaigns, and tailored outreach.
- Assist the Director, Strategic & Partner Programs in drafting proposals and agreements, tracking prospect pipeline, and updating financial forecasting for the Strategic & Partner Programs team.
- Maintain Salesforce database records including creating reports, inputting data, and data cleaning.
- Join Partner check-in meetings and strategic sprints to take notes, draft and send meeting agendas and follow-up emails, and compile materials needed for meetings.
- Design and maintain Solve’s Strategic & Partner Programs public collateral, including PowerPoint decks, one-pager overviews, and case studies.
- Assist Solve’s Digital Marketing team with MailChimp marketing emails, social media posts, regular marketing reports for Partners, and other digital assets as they relate to Partner open innovation challenges and projects.
- Support backend management of Solve’s open innovation platform including building out Partner challenge landing pages and applications, creating judges and reviewer profiles, assigning judges to challenges and solutions, etc.
- Vet all potential Partners, custom challenge finalists, and Strategic & Partner Programs event speakers
- Support Solve’s Strategic & Partner Programs team, including Director, Strategic & Partner Programs, on other ad-hoc projects, as needed.
Minimum Required Skills:
- At least two years’ experience in project coordination and administration.
- Experience planning virtual events, workshops, and programs.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly developed organizational and management skills.
- Ability to work independently; manage multiple projects simultaneously; function effectively under pressure; approach problem solving creatively; effectively manage and build relations with key internal/external stakeholders including clients, partners and their staff.
- Ability to manage registration platforms, online form tools, and CRM databases (e.g., Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree in international studies, global development, social entrepreneurship, business management, business administration, public relations, or other relevant field.
To apply: Please visit web.mit.edu/jobs, reference #19823-6. No phone calls or recruiters, please.Apply for this job