Strategic & Partner Programs InternApply for this job
Location: Remote/Cambridge, MA
Solve seeks a Strategic & Partner Programs Intern for the winter/spring 2022 season (January-June).
MIT Solve advances lasting solutions from tech entrepreneurs to address the world’s most pressing problems. Solve is a marketplace for social impact: we find tech entrepreneurs from around the world and broker partnerships across our community to scale their innovative work—driving lasting, transformational change.
Solve's Strategic & Partner Programs team manages custom challenges from partner organizations. In addition to our annual Global Challenges, Solve offers the opportunity for partners to design, launch, and run their own custom challenge on Solve’s award-winning open innovation platform. Solve works with external parties to understand social and environmental impact objectives and design an innovation challenge tailored to meet the client’s goals through our proven methodology, global community, and user-friendly platform. The Strategic & Partner Programs intern supports the team with the following: research, writing, editing, Salesforce reports, data entry, website updates invitation strategy, branding, logistics, event preparation, slide decks, and more.
· Transcribe and/or synthesize interviews and notes from workshops
· Research relevant contacts and organizations for outreach and promotion
· Participate in screening submitted solutions on Solve’s website
· Strategically research and outreach to a variety of audiences
· Create and update materials for upcoming events and meetings
· Research, enter, track, and process data from a variety of sources to customer relationship management (CRM) databases, including Salesforce
· Ensure the consistency of branded materials in presentation, invitation, correspondence, and outreach materials
· Support team as needed
Qualifications and Skills: Great Solve Interns:
· Have strong written and oral communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
· Take initiative, like to problem-solve, and are ready to dive into an all-hands-on-deck environment
· Are enthusiastic about learning new technologies, project management tools, and platforms
· Are proactive when working on projects that are not fully scoped; know when to ask questions
· Have the project/task management capabilities to prioritize responsibilities
· Maintain professionalism, especially with external stakeholders
· Previous internship or office experience
· Experience with Salesforce, project management systems, and PowerPoint
Current students and recent grads with academic backgrounds in International Relations, Economics, Political Science, and Global Studies are encouraged to apply, although those with different backgrounds are also welcome to apply. Regrettably, Solve is unable to provide sponsorship for international applicants, so applicants must be legally able to work in the US. Interns are paid $16/hour.
To apply: Please email your resume, cover letter and two work samples to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job