Executive Director, Future Skills Centre
Chief of Public Affairs, IMF
Vice President & Head of Global Government Relations, ServiceNow
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Digital Innovation and Enterprise Learning, Northeastern University
VP, Global Head of Corporate Strategy, ServiceNow
Director, Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, ServiceNow
Director of the Human Capital Centre, Canada West Foundation
SVP Global Education, ServiceNow
CEO, Urban Alliance
Founder & Managing Director, Women’s WorldWide Web (W4)
Executive Director, Toronto Community Benefits Network
Project Director, Digital US EdTech Center, World Education
CEO, Burning Glass Technologies
Vice President, Global Government Affairs, Wiley
Sr. Director, Digital Workplace Experience, Adobe
Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth using technology.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth internationally.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages (e.g. intellectual property)
- Inclusive Human-Centered Design: The solution is designed with and for underserved communities, and the solution team demonstrates proximity to the community and embodies and addresses diversity, equity, and inclusion through their solution.
- Partnership Potential: The applicant clearly explains how the solution would benefit from the broad range of resources that ServiceNow is positioned to provide.
Submit a Solution