Economist, Andes University
LATAM Education Lead, Microsoft
Senior Education Specialist, World Bank
CEO, Fundación Súmate del Hogar de Cristo
Co-Founder, Partner, & Director, Platanus Ventures
President, ManpowerGroup Latin America
Director, SUMMA - Education Research and Innovation Laboratory for Latin America and the Caribbean
Economist, Education Division, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
Regional Director LATAM, Varkey Foundation
Learning & Knowledge Management Specialist, Inter-American Development Bank
Founder, REimagina Foundation
CEO & Co-Founder, Mentors4u Colombia
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth using technology.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages (e.g. intellectual property)
- Inclusive Human-Centered Design: The solution is designed with and for underserved communities, and the solution team demonstrates proximity to the community and embodies and addresses diversity, equity, and inclusion through their solution.
Submit a Solution