Senior Director of Training & Certification, ServiceNow
Research Scientist, MIT Center for Information Systems Research (CISR)
Advisor on Digital Transformation, IMF
Managing Director, ParagonLabs, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
VP, Global Head of Design, ServiceNow
CEO, Digital Citizen Fund
Chief Marketing Communications Officer, ServiceNow
Founder & Managing Director, Women’s WorldWide Web (W4)
Corporate Strategy Director, ServiceNow
Director of Programs & Strategy, Andan Foundation || Judge for The Andan Prize for Innovation in Refugee Inclusion
Chief of Staff, Jobs for the Future (JFF)
Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow
Solutions from applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria. All criteria will be given equal weight:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge.
*Government agencies and any employee, officer, director, or representative of a federal, state, local, or foreign Government, or any immediate family member of any employee, officer, director, or representative of a federal, state, local, or foreign Government are not eligible to participate as judges for the Digital Workforce Challenge.
Submit a Solution