Reimagining Pathways to Employment in the US Challenge
How can workers in the United States attain the knowledge and learn the skills needed to access sustainable jobs and livelihoods in the new economy?
Deadline to Submit a Solution (Extended!) Submit a Solution
President & CEO, San Diego Workforce Partnership
Employment Specialist, Easter Seals, XPERT Worker Advisory Board Member
Founder & Executive Director, Center on Rural Innovation
Managing Director, The Workers Lab
Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Fellow, Ford Foundation
Senior Manager, Walmart.org
General Manager, Design, International Business Machines, IBM
Vice President of Implementation Strategy, Per Scholas
BHI Energy Retired Decontamination Technician, XPERT Worker Advisory Board Member
Partner, Learn to Earn Fund, New Profit
Partner, Kapor Capital
Executive Director, Massachusetts Workforce Association
Director – Department of Education, Coeur d'Alene Tribe
Vice President and Chief Disruptor, Morgridge Family Foundation
Managing Director, Accenture
Morris Cohen Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at MIT and Founder, Station1
Director of Education-Engagement, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Chief Educational Innovation Officer, Colorado State University System
President, Caterpillar Foundation
Acting General Manager, JFFLabs
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth nationally.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages (e.g. intellectual property).
- Diversity: The solution and solution team embody and address diversity throughout their application.
Submit a Solution