President & CEO, San Diego Workforce Partnership
Employment Specialist, Easter Seals, XPERT Worker Advisory Board Member
Founder & Executive Director, Center on Rural Innovation
Managing Director, The Workers Lab
Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Fellow, Ford Foundation
Senior Manager, Walmart.org
General Manager, Design, International Business Machines, IBM
Co-Founder, SVP & General Counsel, SkillSmart
Vice President of Implementation Strategy, Per Scholas
BHI Energy Retired Decontamination Technician, XPERT Worker Advisory Board Member
Partner, Learn to Earn Fund, New Profit
Chief Operating Officer, Cell-Ed
Partner, Kapor Capital
President, Schultz Family Foundation
Executive Director, Massachusetts Workforce Association
Director – Department of Education, Coeur d'Alene Tribe
Vice President and Chief Disruptor, Morgridge Family Foundation
Managing Director, Accenture
Morris Cohen Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at MIT and Founder, Station1
Director of Education-Engagement, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Chief Educational Innovation Officer, Colorado State University System
Vice President, Global Government Affairs, Wiley
President, Caterpillar Foundation
Acting General Manager, JFFLabs
- Alignment: Solution addresses the challenge and centers on workers.
- Potential for Impact: Solution implementation has the potential to impact lives.
- Scalability: Solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages.
- Diversity: Solution and solution team embody and address diversity throughout their application.
Submit a Solution