Solutions to the Rethink Plastics Challenge will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth and has been deployed or there are plans to deploy in Latin America and the Caribbean according to IDB Group's purpose and mandates.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean, most of all among vulnerable, and excluded populations.
- Scalability: The solution presents a clear path to be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial and technical sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new technology, a new application of technology, a new business model, or a new process for solving the Challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages.
- Team Capability: The team is well prepared to develop the solution and has demonstrated it has the necessary skills and track record to test, improve, expand, or replicate expand the solution in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Submit a Solution