Associate Professor, Teaching, Learning, and Sociocultural Studies, University of Arizona
Head of Coursera Latin America, Coursera
Co-Founder, Dalus Capital , Chairman, Eugenio Garza Lagüera Entrepreneurship Institute, Tec de Monterrey
Former Governor of Antioquia, Former Mayor of Medellín
President, ManpowerGroup Latin America
Founder and CEO, Kinedu
Director, SUMMA - Education Research and Innovation Laboratory for Latin America and the Caribbean
Economist, Education Division, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
Senior Fellow, Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions
Executive Director, LASPAU
Director of the Center for Innovation in Technology and Education, Universidad de los Andes
Director of Entrepreneurship, Innovation Center , Universidad Católica de Chile
Learning & Knowledge Management Specialist, Inter-American Development Bank
Professor of the School of Humanities and Education, Tecnológico de Monterrey
Senior Fellow, Co-Director, Center for Universal Education, The Brookings Institution
Solutions from applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and bridge the skills gap in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge.