How can disadvantaged communities design and participate in skills-based and lifelong learning opportunities to create productive and prosperous livelihoods in the 21st century?
Solutions from applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and bridge the skills gap in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge.
Submit a Solution