Member of Parliament, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, President and Founder, Bangladesh Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Chairman, SBK Tech Ventures; SBK Foundation
Trustee, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
Founder, Open Value Foundation
Vice-Chancellor, Canadian University of Bangladesh
CEO, Bangladesh Angels
Founder and Chairman, Chiratae Ventures
Solutions from Bangladesh-based applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth in Bangladesh.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages (e.g. intellectual property).
- Team Capability: The team is well prepared to develop the solution and has demonstrated it has the necessary skills to expand the solution to Bangladesh.
Submit a Solution