Member of Parliament, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, President and Founder, Bangladesh Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Founder and Managing Partner, Savannah Fund
Managing Director, Sequoia Capital India
Chairman, SBK Tech Ventures; SBK Foundation
Public Policy Director, India, South & Central Asia, Facebook
Trustee, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
Executive Chairman, Future Planet Capital || Judge for the Future Planet Capital Prize
Founder, Open Value Foundation
Vice-Chancellor, Canadian University of Bangladesh
CEO, Bangladesh Angels
Managing Director, The Tembo Group
Founder and Chairman, Chiratae Ventures
Managing Director, Endeva
Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management, Academic Director, MIT Tata Center for Technology + Design
Solutions from international applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth in Bangladesh.
- Scalability: The solution can be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new solution, a new application of a solution, a new business model, or a new process for solving the challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages (e.g. intellectual property).
- Team Capability: The team is well prepared to develop the solution and has demonstrated it has the necessary skills to expand the solution to Bangladesh.
Submit a Solution