Join Solve's social impact community
Solve Membership establishes your organization as a leader in social impact and enables you to support cutting-edge innovation. Our Solver teams have already impacted the lives of 41 million people across the world.
Membership is $5,500 annually and fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity. 100 percent of Solve Member donations go towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams pilot and scale their work.
For more information about becoming a Member, please contact Hala Hanna, Solve's Managing Director of Community.
As a Solve Member, you have the opportunity to:
- Partner directly with tech-based social entrepreneurs and innovators at an early stage as they scale their work to reach millions more.
- Drive real impact on the issues most important to you by helping shape Global Challenges across Sustainability, Health, Education, and Economic Prosperity.
- Access our year-round workshops and annual events, including Solve Challenge Finals and Solve at MIT, where you will connect with the leading minds in tech and social impact—including Solve Members Amazon, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, HP, Nike, Capital One, and many more.
Apply to Become a Member
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an annual rate of $5,500. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Partnerships are Solve marketplace success stories—often occurring between a Solver and Member. Thanks to our partners, Solve has brokered over $40 million in funding commitments and 300+ partnerships for Solver teams and social entrepreneurs.
Preparing Under-Resourced Kids for Tech Careers
Solver Code Nation received a $1.5 million grant from Member Strada Education Network in 2019 to equip students in under-resourced schools with the skills needed to launch careers in tech.
Growing Oyster Reefs to Protect Ecosystems
Solver Grow Oyster Reefs received a $285,000 grant from Member Rise Resilience Innovations in 2019 to grow oyster reefs to protect coastal communities and ecosystems.
Documenting Sexual Violence Evidence
Solver MediCapt received a $200,000 grant from Member Patrick J. McGovern Foundation in 2019 to transform the documentation and prosecution of sexual violence.
Besides membership, there are other ways to get involved with Solve:
- Submit a solution to Solve's Global Challenges
- Vote for or comment on solutions
- Host a Solveathon to help your community create, refine, and submit impactful solutions to Solve’s Challenges
- Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media
Photo: Adam Schultz / MIT Solve