Benefits of Becoming a Member
Members of the MIT Solve community champion Solve’s mission to address the world’s most pressing problems through partnership and open innovation—and the Solver teams who are implementing solutions to those Global Challenges. View Solve Members
Solve membership is $5,500 annually and is fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity. 100 percent of Member donations go towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams implement and scale their work.
For more information about becoming a Member, please contact Hala Hanna, Solve's Managing Director of Community.
As a Solve Member, you have the opportunity to:
- Support 130 tech entrepreneurs from Solve’s global pipeline of startups solving big Global Challenges: 30+ new Solver teams are selected yearly at our pitch event, Solve Challenge Finals, during UN General Assembly week (every September in New York, NY).
- Collaborate with 100+ Members at year-round Solve events, including our flagship meeting, Solve at MIT (every May in Cambridge, MA). Members are leaders from Starbucks, HP, Nike, Capital One, Johnson & Johnson, UN Women, Save the Children, and many more organizations.
- Influence the design of the next Global Challenges. Members are viewed as thought leaders in their field and have the opportunity to inform Solve’s future Challenges—including by sponsoring roundtables with key stakeholders within their organization or community.
Apply for Membership
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an inaugural rate of $5,500. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Engage with Solve
Besides membership, there are other ways to get involved with Solve:
- Submit a solution to Solve's Global Challenges
- Vote for or comment on solutions
- Host a Solveathon to help your community create, refine, and submit impactful solutions to Solve’s Challenges
- Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media
Photo: Adam Schultz / MIT Solve