Join Our Member Community
Solve Membership establishes your organization as a leader in social impact and enables you to support cutting-edge innovation.
Join Solve's social impact community
Solve Membership establishes your organization as a leader in social impact and enables you to support cutting-edge innovation. Our Solver teams have already impacted the lives of 120 million people across the world.
Membership is an annual contribution to MIT Solve and fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity. 100 percent of Solve Member donations go towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams pilot and scale their work.
For more information about becoming a Member, please contact Hala Hanna, Solve's Managing Director of Community.
As a Solve Member, you have the opportunity to:
- Partner directly with tech-based social entrepreneurs and innovators at an early stage as they scale their work to reach millions more.
- Drive real impact on the issues most important to you by helping shape Global Challenges across Sustainability, Health, Education, and Economic Prosperity.
- Access our year-round workshops and annual events, including Solve Challenge Finals and Solve at MIT, where you will connect with the leading minds in tech and social impact—including Solve Members Amazon, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, HP, Nike, Capital One, and many more.
Apply to Become a Member
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
- Community Membership: $6,0001
- Corporate & Large Foundation Membership: $10,0002
The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. Membership is by invitation only. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
1Applies to small and medium-sized businesses (less than $50M in revenue), nonprofits, individuals, and foundations (less than $50M in assets)
2 Applies to corporations (revenue from $50M and above) and foundations (assets from $50M and above)
Partnerships are Solve marketplace success stories—often occurring between a Solver and Member. Thanks to our partners, Solve has catalyzed over $50 million in commitments and 500+ partnerships for Solver teams and social entrepreneurs.
Protect Medicinal Plants
Their partnership with the Wild Elements Foundation has helped Indigenous Communities Fellow, Richelle Thomas, to grow her work from a research project into a community driven public health campaign.
Expanding Community Disease Detection
Our engagement with Trinity Challenge has led to a major partnership for Solver PODD. PODD, a platform for pre-spillover community disease detection, was the recipient of a $1.8M grant; PODD plans to expand their operations to six new countries over the next three years.
Microsoft’s Climate Innovation Fund
The Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund led an interseries convertible debt round for Rheaply, leading to a $2,100,000 investment to Rheaply. Rheaply now plans to help Microsoft implement a carbon product roadmap to move towards their goal of carbon neutrality by 2030.
Business Coaching Helps Restore Coastal Communities Faster
Solver Marauder One (M1) was matched with Schmidt Marine and the Schmidt Family Foundation to receive transformational coaching from a business venture coach. Through this relationship, Marauder One has executed a technology development contract and accelerated its restoration efforts by reducing its time and cost metrics.
Besides membership, there are other ways to get involved with Solve:
- Submit a solution to Solve's Global Challenges
- Vote for or comment on solutions
- Host a Solveathon to help your community create, refine, and submit impactful solutions to Solve’s Challenges
- Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media
Photo: Adam Schultz / MIT Solve