Join Our Member Community
Benefits of Membership
Members of the MIT Solve community support our mission to solve the world’s most pressing problems through partnership and open innovation—as well as the Solver teams who are piloting and implementing solutions to those Global Challenges. See current Members
Solve membership is $5,000 annually and fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity. 100 percent of Solve Member donations go towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams pilot and scale their work.
As a Solve Member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Support tech entrepreneurs from Solve’s global pipeline of startups solving big Global Challenges: 30+ new Solver teams are selected yearly at our pitch event, Solve Challenge Finals, during UN General Assembly Week in New York City.
- Collaborate with Solve members at year-round workshops and our annual events, Solve at MIT and Solve Challenge Finals. Members are leaders from Starbucks, HP, Johnson & Johnson, UN Women, Save the Children, and many more organizations.
- Influence the design of the next Global Challenges. Members are viewed as thought leaders in their field and have the opportunity to inform Solve’s future Challenges in a variety of ways—from timely discussions to sponsoring roundtables with key stakeholders within their company or community.
How To Get Involved In SOLVE
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an inaugural rate of $5,000. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Besides membership, there are other ways to be part of Solve:
- Submit a solution to our challenges for the opportunity to become a Solver
- Support, comment on, or vote on other people’s submitted solutions
- Attend one of our local events
- Host a Solve-a-thon to galvanize innovators to design and prototype innovative solutions
- Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media (see footer)