Become a part of Solve’s global community.
Benefits of Membership
Members of the Solve community support Solve’s mission and the Solver teams who are piloting and implementing solutions to specific Challenges. This support may include, but is not limited to: expertise, human capital, technology, and funding.
As a Solve member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Complement your innovation efforts with Solve’s global pipeline of startups and innovations.
- Collaborate with Solve members from global cross-sector organizations such as Adobe, BNP Paribas, Google, Merck, Novartis Foundation, and Save the Children.
- Meet an additional 30+ newly selected innovators at our pitch event, Solve Challenge Finals (September 23, 2018 in New York City).
- Access our Solver teams working in Coastal Communities, Frontlines of Health, Teachers & Educators, and Work of the Future during Solve at MIT (May, 2019 in Cambridge).
While we encourage members to pursue partnerships within the community, we welcome other ways of contributing resources such as mentoring Solver teams, sharing best practices, facilitating introductions, and promoting Challenges.
How To Get Involved In SOLVE
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an inaugural rate of $5,000. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Besides membership, there are other ways to be part of Solve:
- Submit a solution to our challenges for the opportunity to become a Solver
- Support, comment on, or vote on other people’s submitted solutions
- Attend one of our local events
- Host a Solve-a-thon to galvanize innovators to design and prototype innovative solutions
- Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media (see footer)