Tackle the world’s most pressing problems—become a member of MIT Solve.
Benefits of Membership
Members of the MIT Solve community support our mission to solve the world’s most pressing problems through partnership and open innovation—as well as the Solver teams who are piloting and implementing solutions to those Challenges. 100 percent of Solve members’ donation goes towards Solver grants and support to help Solver teams pilot and scale their work. Solve membership is $5,000 annually and fully tax-deductible. MIT is a recognized IRS 501(c)(3) charitable entity.
As a Solve member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Support social entrepreneurs through Solve’s global pipeline of startups and innovations: our 30+ annual Solver teams who are solving big global Challenges.
- Collaborate with Solve members from global cross-sector organizations such as Adobe, BNP Paribas, Google, Novartis Foundation, and Save the Children at year-round events, including our flagship meeting, Solve at MIT (May, 2019 in Cambridge).
- Meet an additional 30+ newly selected innovators at our pitch event, Solve Challenge Finals (During UN General Assembly Week in New York City).
While we encourage members to pursue partnerships within the community, we welcome other ways of contributing resources such as mentoring Solver teams, sharing best practices, facilitating introductions, and promoting Challenges.
How To Get Involved In SOLVE
Interested in becoming part of the Solve community?
Membership is by invitation only, and is offered at an inaugural rate of $5,000. The membership is valid for 12 months from the month in which it is processed. If you would like to be considered for membership or make a referral, please submit an inquiry below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Besides membership, there are other ways to be part of Solve:
- Submit a solution to our challenges for the opportunity to become a Solver
- Support, comment on, or vote on other people’s submitted solutions
- Attend one of our local events
- Host a Solve-a-thon to galvanize innovators to design and prototype innovative solutions
- Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media (see footer)