Hear the Pitch
By 2020, data science and analytics jobs in the US are projected to grow by 15 percent—much faster than average. As AI and the rapid emergence of new technologies transform the workplace, businesses will be forced to reevaluate their talent, strategies, and workforce needs. And to fill these jobs, individuals will need to become agile data thinkers.
Refactored.ai solves for the global skills gap challenge, providing a scalable solution to keep workforce skills current and relevant in the midst of rapid technological advancement. Refactored.ai's on-demand reskilling platform increases data literacy across organizations and transforms employees into data thinkers.
Through a learn-by-doing approach, personalized learning paths, and real-time data assessments, learners are able to immediately grasp and apply new skills at all stages of their career. Refactored.ai ensures that everyone—regardless of age, race, income, or current occupation—is set up to succeed in an AI-driven future.
- Research shows that companies in the top third of their industry in the use of data-driven decision making were 5 percent more productive and 6 percent more profitable than competitors.
- Organizations know that they need to adopt AI in order to survive, but over 80 percent don’t have the current infrastructure needed to support AI adoption and thrive in an AI-powered market.
- Refactored.ai is the only platform that offers end-to-end solutions to mitigate the impending workforce transitions and wide-scale challenges that the adoption of AI will bring.
- Successful partnership with Year Up; after using Refactored.ai’s platform and content, graduates have accepted roles from industry leaders, such as Facebook, Cisco, LinkedIn, Tesla, GE Digital, Google, and more
- Speaking engagements: Open Data Science Conference East 2017/2018, JupyterCon 2018, Capital One Data Intelligence Conference 2017, PyCon 2017, and more
- Awards: Patrick J. McGovern Foundation Artificial Intelligence for the Betterment of Humanity Prize, General Motors Prize for Advanced Technologies
Refactored.ai currently partners with organizations to provide workforce training and develop industry-relevant content, such as:
- YearUp, to offer training for undeserved young adults and provide skills needed to gain data focused careers
- Texas Refugee Council, to accelerate data science skill development and job-readiness
- Veterans Coalition of North Central Texas, to help veterans transition into civilian careers as data analysts experts, reenter the workforce, and advance in their existing careers
- Colleges and universities to test the utility and ability of its platform to upskill data science skills, including JNTU India, University of Texas Dallas, and Saraswathi Pandian Engineering College
Refactored.ai also partners with nonprofit and third-party educational organizations to provide workforce training, develop industry relevant content, train the trainers, organize hackathons, and continuously expand the footprint and impact of data science on the future workforce.
Refactored.ai seeks to:
- Bridge the low-income and education gap
- Continuously evolve their content for tech-savvy partners
To reach these goals, Refactored.ai seeks partners to:
- Define target market and initial product-market fit: identifying target customers to scale operations
- Track and measure impact as Refactored.ai is offered at scale to client organizations
- Consult on branding and marketing strategy as the organization gathers customer success stories
- Identify and build board of advisors
- Pitch to investors as Refactored.ai continues to scale in order to reach global, widespread impact
Refactored.ai has trained more than 5,500 students and employees on data and analytical skills.
Approximately 70 percent of those users come from under-represented populations.
Boston, MA, USA
- Ram Dhan Yadav Katamaraja Founder & CEO, Colaberry Inc