MIT Solve, in partnership with HP, invite you to participate in a Solveathon June 19 at HP’s headquarters in Palo Alto. Solveathon workshops are highly interactive design workshops aimed at developing and building upon solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges. You will join fellow problem solvers in a fast-paced ideation session to work on big, bold ideas that create truly sustainable impact for our planet, its people and communities. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
Facilitated by the MIT Solve staff and supported by innovators, researchers and creative thinkers from HP, the half-day event will focus on generating fresh ideas and refining solutions from the Bay Area community in response to Solve’s Circular Economy challenge. Participants will also explore issues related to future skills and workforce readiness.
You do not need to be directly working on issues related to circular economy or a particular idea to participate – we welcome a multitude of skills and expertise in the room. We look forward to hosting you at HP, and collaborating on solutions to create positive, lasting change.
- 10:00 am – Welcome, introduction to MIT Solve, and HP executive keynote
- 10:15 am – Overview of the circular economy challenge and team formation
- 10:30 am – Localization & development of specific design questions
- 11:00 am – Ideation & solution research
- 12:30 pm – Lunch and tour of the HP Labs
- 1:30 pm – Refine solutions and prototype new products, services, and/or experiences
- 2:00 pm – Submissions and pitch practices
- 2:30 pm – Pitches
- 3:00 pm – Closing and wrap-up
Regardless of whether you come to the event, anyone can submit a solution to Solve, and a wider reach will help create a stronger Solver cohort.