The most prevalent problems caused by Alzheimer’s are memory loss, confusion, and difficulty remembering loved ones. Timeless, a unique mobile app, eases these difficulties and empowers Alzheimer’s patients to remember events and stay connected with loved ones.
Powered by artificial intelligence-based facial recognition technology, the app has an “identify” function that recognizes friends and loved ones, helping patients remember names and relationships. Timeless also connects caregivers with family members to inform a patient’s daily schedule and add photos.
- 5.5 million Americans live with Alzheimer’s and 8.4 million people receive some form of professional long-term care.
- Few applications related to Alzheimer’s target patients as users.
- Few applications connect family, caregivers, and patients to address the daily difficulties of living with Alzheimer’s.
- Winner of Michael Perelstein Memorial Scholarship Fund’s Discover Your Passion
- Winner of MIT Enterprise Forum Dream it. Code it. Win it. Best Biometric Award
- Listed on Crain’s New York 20 Under 20 2016
- Maximize app accessibility through low-cost subscription revenue streams
- Pilot with select brain health centers in 2018
- Attain 50,000 users by 2020
Timeless’ current partners include:
- Research with New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Pilots with Florida Atlantic University and Comprehensive Center for Brain Health
- Consulting from artificial intelligence and user experience experts
Timeless seeks partnerships to support:
- Consultation with technical developers to bring beta product to market
- Consultation with designers to improve product’s usability
- Mentorship from dementia experts
New York, NY, USA
- Emma Yang Founder, Timeless