ZWW (Zero water waste) technology
ZERO WASTE WATER PURIFICATION" system, and prevents unnecessary Ground water table depletion. (R-O technology wastes nearly 50-70% of water) ZERO CHEMICALS (RO system which uses chemicals like anti-corrosives, stabilising agents etc) ultra Disinfection system with inbuilt pulsed UV and controlled ozone treatment
- NANO-EMRION is our patented (pending) zero waste zero chemical water purification invention that can enable broader access to high quality water, and can support large cities without overtaxing on underground water table.
- Recognised and certified by highest apex bodies in India like ICMR,ICAR,NEERI,NABARD etc
- complies with WHO drinking water quality norms and secured 1st place in Prime Ministers Office committee evaluation.
Our Unique nanotechnology based water treatment solution is "ONE OF ITS KIND" that the world has never seen before. it is a "ZERO WASTE WATER PURIFICATION" system, and prevents unnecessary Ground water table depletion. (R-O technology wastes nearly 50-70% of water)
outputs nearly 99.9% of input water.
it also avoids contamination of land - as waste water from RO with high concentration of elements can cause soil pollution.
it uses state of the art nano cartridges with nano catalysts, and purifies water from chemical contamination and microbial contamination.
reduces heavy metals and harmful elements like cyanide, arsenic to permissible levels and can remove them completely.
EMRION- Electro Magnetic Resonance ION trapping system. heavy metals can be collected at the bottom, and gaseous ions can be collected from the roof e.g. flouride can be collected, and put to use in toothpaste industry.
its now operational in multiple villages across South-India.
- provides safe drinking water with unmatched quality.
- prevents depletion of ground water table
- enables broader access to high quality water.
- prevents waterborne diseases
- breakthrough technology for urban sustainability
Why our solution will solve the problem:
- indigenously developed bu our own team- in-house product
- patent - pending
- operational across multiple villages in collaboration with Governments
- secured 1st place in evaluation by INDIA PRIME MINISTERS OFFICE COMMITTEE
- Recognised and certified by multiple high apex bodies ICMR,ICAR,NEERI,NABARD etc
Our solution's stage of development:Growth
Our target outcomes:
- our solution is cost effective, it can benefit people across the world
- it is customisable from 5000 litres per day to million litres per day and can impact small medium and large establishments
- it needs just around 100 sqft space for 5000 litre solution
- we are planning to customise it for individual home needs.
How we will measure our progress:
The populations we will benefit initially:
The regions we will benefit initially:
The countries we will benefit initially:
The technologies we employ:
Why our solution is unique:
- zero (nearly) water waste
- zero chemical usage
- patented (pending) nano technology
Why our solution is human-centered:
each plant can create a micro-entrepreneur and like wise it can create 1000's of micro-entrepreneurs if not millions.
now we are establishing the plant and involving local community for managing it and we provide technical support leaving at least one entrepreneur a plant
How people will access our solution:
can be deployed close to the local community with in walking distance.
water can be transported through portable cans.
can be home delivered through water pipe system
Technology-Readiness Level:9 (Commercial)
Where we are located:
How we will sustain our team financially:
thankfully we reached financial sustainability through public private partnership model so-far. we are looking to scale up by expanding to larger world that can utilise our technology to save people.
The factors limiting our success:
international reach and connects
How long we have been working on our solution:2 years
How long it will take to develop a pilot:We have already developed a pilot.
How long it will take to scale beyond our pilot:We have already scaled beyond pilot.
Our expected annual budget:
How much of our budget we've secured to date:
We're looking for partners in these fields:
Why we're applying to Solve:
we are an ambitious social enterprise with invention for social cause as our primary ethic.
we are hoping to be part of community of leaders and change makers to take our invention to impact people across the world and we believe " Together we can make the world a better living place".
Our current partners:
multiple state governments across south and north India
NALCO - NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY - INDIA