Solveathon workshops are highly interactive design workshops aimed at developing and improving great solutions to global challenges.
Register here for this virtual event - individuals or teams welcome! You will:
- Get an overview about the Digital Workforce Challenge opportunity
- Meet new people
- Be introduced to design thinking tools and principles
- Work on big ideas
- Be part of a global community
This event will be led by MIT Solve staff and trained facilitators to focus on generating new ideas and refining existing ideas through the design thinking process in response to the 2021 ServiceNow Digital Workforce Challenge, which asks innovators the following question: "How can historically underserved communities prepare for, access, and prosper in the digital workforce?"
The 2021 Digital Workforce Challenge (applications due Sept. 10) offers:
- One Grand Prize Winner: US$100,000 will be granted to the Digital Workforce Challenge Grand Prize Winner.
- One US Racial Equity Prize Winner: US$50,000 will be granted to a Finalist solution designed by and for communities of color and help advance antiracist and equitable digital workforces in the US.
- One ServiceNow Employee Choice Award: US$10,000 will be granted to the Finalist solution with the most ServiceNow employee votes.