Urban farmers in Lagos. Ethical plastic recyclers in Bangalore. Storytelling to improve care for Alzheimer’s patients. MIT Solve identifies and supports social innovators with the best solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
Join MIT Solve for an inspirational workshop in Washington, DC, hosted by the Millennium Challenge Corporation. You'll join regional cross-sector leaders and social entrepreneurs to identify where innovative technology and business approaches can be the most catalytic in creating social and environmental change.
If you are interested in attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop will focus on designing Solve's 2020 Global Challenges in the areas of health, learning, economic prosperity, and food and agriculture.
Your perspective and expertise will help formulate specific, actionable challenge questions that will be posed by MIT Solve to innovators around the world. In turn, those innovators will develop and submit technology-driven solutions on Solve’s open innovation platform. The best solutions will be invited to partner with the global network of organizations that are members of the Solve community.
Approximate Event Timing
- 1:00pm: Welcome—coffee, tea, and light refreshments
- 1:30pm: Opening remarks from Solve and Millennium Challenge Corporation leadership
- 1:45pm: Opening panel on creating catalytic change through technology innovation
- 2:15pm: Solve 2020 Challenge ideation in small groups
- 3:30pm: Report back and next steps
- 4:00pm: Program end