Virtual Solve at MIT 2021 is an engaging, two-day digital event open to the MIT Solve Community on Monday, May 3 and Tuesday, May 4.
Every year, MIT Solve hosts open innovation Challenges to source tech-based solutions to urgent global problems. The most promising social entrepreneurs from across the world are chosen to join our Solver class in the areas of Economic Prosperity, Sustainability, Learning, and Health.
Solve at MIT brings together these global innovators to build partnerships and tackle global challenges in real time alongside the Solve community–Solver teams, MIT faculty, and social impact leaders from Solve Member organizations, such as General Motors, HP, Capital One, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and many more.
Register today and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Dive into new Global Challenges: Engage in powerful, action oriented discussions with cross-sector leaders as we set out to find solutions to Solve’s 2021 Global Challenges, including our first US-based Challenge on Antiracist Technology in the US.
- Access cutting-edge solutions and innovators: Connect directly with Solver teams to share strategic advice and new ideas. In collaborative working groups, you’ll hear and workshop their innovative solutions to urgent global challenges.
- Create impactful partnerships: Meet your organization’s social and environmental impact goals by partnering with Solve Members and with Solver teams to scale their work.
- Discover Solve Innovation Future: Learn about our first-of-its-kind dedicated venture fund structured as a Donor Advised Fund, and get to know our diverse portfolio of early-stage social entrepreneurs.
- Hear from the leading minds in tech and social impact: Our interactive, two-day program features renowned speakers, performers, social entrepreneurs, and MIT experts committed to building lasting, transformational impact.
Interested in attending the full event, which will convene, connect, and inspire MIT Solve's global community through interactive working groups, networking, and plenary sessions? Learn more about membership here or reach out to email@example.com.
Creative Innovator and Tech Entrepreneur
Co-Founder and Chairman, Moderna
Chairman of the National Geographic Society and CEO of the Case Impact Network and Case Foundation
President & Trustee, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation
Vice President And Regional Director For Africa, World Resources Institute
Inventor and TIME Kid of the Year
L. Rafael Reif
President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Michael Running Wolf
Founder, Indigenous in AI
President, Caterpillar Foundation
Eric S. Yuan
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Zoom