Join Our Member Community
Solve Membership establishes your organization as a leader in social impact and enables you to support cutting-edge innovation:
- Partner directly with 200+ tech-based social entrepreneurs
- Drive real impact on the issues most important to you by helping shape Global Challenges
- Connect with the leading minds in tech and social impact—including Supporters HP Inc., The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Vodafone Americas Foundation, Starbucks, and more
Meet the Solver teams
Each year, Solve selects the most promising Solver teams who will drive transformational change in the world. We're proud to support 228 Solver and Fellow teams who are are:
- 64% women-led;
- Headquartered in 49 countries, and representing 18 American Indian tribes;
- 60% for-profit/hybrid, 36% nonprofit
- 16% prototype and research, 32% pilot, 46% growth, 6% scale.
Partnerships are Solve marketplace success stories—often occurring between a Solver and Member. Thanks to our partners, Solve has catalyzed over $60 million in commitments and 600+ partnerships for Solver teams and social entrepreneurs.
Protect Medicinal Plants
Their partnership with the Wild Elements Foundation has helped Indigenous Communities Fellow, Richelle Thomas, to grow her work from a research project into a community driven public health campaign.
Expanding Community Disease Detection
Our engagement with Trinity Challenge has led to a major partnership for Solver PODD. PODD, a platform for pre-spillover community disease detection, was the recipient of a $1.8M grant; PODD plans to expand their operations to six new countries over the next three years.
Microsoft’s Climate Innovation Fund
The Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund led an interseries convertible debt round for Rheaply, leading to a $2,100,000 investment to Rheaply. Rheaply now plans to help Microsoft implement a carbon product roadmap to move towards their goal of carbon neutrality by 2030.
Business Coaching Helps Restore Coastal Communities Faster
Solver Marauder One (M1) was matched with Schmidt Marine and the Schmidt Family Foundation to receive transformational coaching from a business venture coach. Through this relationship, Marauder One has executed a technology development contract and accelerated its restoration efforts by reducing its time and cost metrics.