Vicepresidenta Asuntos Corporativos , PepsiCo Latinoamérica
Executive Director, WRI Brasil
Manager, Climate Change and Sustainable Development Sector, IDB
Chief Discovery Officer, IDB
Water and Sanitation Division Chief, IDB
Innovation Practice Program Affiliate , MIT D-Lab
Professor / Founder & Director, MIT Linguistics & Philosophy / MIT-Haiti Initiative
Founder and Managing Director, Althelia Funds
General Manager, World Without Waste, The Coca-Cola Latin America Group
Head, Circular Economy and Innovation, Global Centre for Public Goods, World Economic Forum
Founder, Flock and Ideia Circular
New Ventures and Business Models Manager, The Coca-Cola Latin America Group
Founder and CEO, Technology for Impact
Professor, College of Engineering, University of Georgia
Packaging Director, South America Sustainability & Packaging, Ambev
CEO & Co-Founder, The Blockchain Challenge
Head of Climate Change and Environmental Impact, Natura Cosmeticos
Executive Director, J-PAL Latin America & the Caribbean
Portafolio Manager, New Venture Group
Executive Director, Ciudad Saludable
Executive Vice President, Braskem
Director, Public Policy and Government Affairs, PepsiCo Latinoamérica
Co-Founder and Partner, New Ventures Group
CEO, Founder, Shway
Solutions to the Rethink Plastics Challenge will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment: The solution addresses the challenge that has been set forth and has been deployed or there are plans to deploy in Latin America and the Caribbean according to IDB Group's purpose and mandates.
- Potential for Impact: The planned solution implementation has the potential to impact lives and drive economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean, most of all among vulnerable, and excluded populations.
- Scalability: The solution presents a clear path to be scaled to affect the lives of more people.
- Feasibility: Solution implementation is feasible, and the team has a plan for financial and technical sustainability.
- Innovative Approach: This is a new technology, a new application of technology, a new business model, or a new process for solving the Challenge, and the team clearly identifies its competitive advantages.
- Team Capability: The team is well prepared to develop the solution and has demonstrated it has the necessary skills and track record to test, improve, expand, or replicate the solution in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Submit a Solution